About the vacancy
We are B.
B. Amsterdam is the startup hub of Amsterdam! At B. more than 2000 people work at more than 200 companies. These companies are startups, creatives and corporates and B. bridges the gap by bringing them together, letting them learn from each other and thus grow.
We offer our members numerous services and facilities, including offices, co-working spaces, event spaces, meeting units, STACH lounges, a B. gym, padel courts and, of course, our rooftop bar and bistro Bureau overlooking Amsterdam.
Job Description & Activities
Do you enjoy being the first point of contact and the face of B. Amsterdam? And are you also a real service-oriented and hospitable controller who can communicate at different levels? Then we are looking for you!
B. Amsterdam itself provides all facility services for its members in the buildings. And we are looking for reinforcement.
As Facility Coordinator, you will ensure that everything is tightly organized and our members can enjoy the B. vibe without a care in the world. You have the same role as Frederique in our team. You work closely together and divide the work. Together with our handy men Henry and Gert-Jan you make sure that all jobs in the buildings are done. In addition, you pick up small and larger projects and carefully arrange the administrative settlement. You also have enough TLC to safeguard the interests of all parties involved! As Head of Facility, Marc takes care of the right structure and processes so that you can function optimally.
What will you do?
- Daily management of the front desk team and technical department
- You help us to further develop our services
- You will have close contact with the manager of our premises and all suppliers involved
- Optimizing internal processes
- Responsible for part of the project management within the facilities department
- Contract management and relationship management
- Daily handling and management of service tickets
- You will be the point of contact for questions and requests from members & visitors
- Answering questions and requests both by phone and email
- Relevant work experience in Facility and/or Hospitality
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a college level of thought and work
- Has at least 1 year of relevant work experience
- can communicate well in both Dutch and English in word and writing
- Can work in an organized and independent manner
- has an eye for detail
- is stress resistant
- Has a positive and proactive attitude
- and has the energy to bang together with us
We offer you:
- A good salary based on your work experience and education
- The opportunity to develop further and realize your ambitions
- A workplace from the rooftop terrace in the summer. Here are also our get-togethers
- B. gym, coffee from STACH and discount on your lunch
- the opportunity to expand your startup & community network
- The opportunity to attend seminars and events
- a company laptop
Do you fully recognize yourself in this profile and we must have you for this position?
Then we would like to receive your motivation letter + CV before December 16, you can mail it to email@example.com
connecting the minds that build our future.